ESTONIAN ROAD ADMINISTRATION
463a Pärnu Road
LATVIAN STATE ROADS
3 Gogoļa Street
LITHUANIAN ROAD ADMINISTRATION
J. Basanavičiaus g. 36
During the Latvian chairmanship (2017-2021) the task groups are led by Latvian State Roads specialists.
Strategy Technical Committee
- Rail Baltica connectivity with the road network (multimodality, materials, logistics, prices, etc.). Contacts with Rail Baltica company;
- Cross-border infrastructure projects;
- Bicycle traffic;
- Network planning.
Construction Technical Committee
- Information sharing on Baltic market of construction. How is the same issue addressed in all three countries? How are EU procurement documents interpreted?
- Digitalisation of the construction process;
- Work site equipment and furniture, uniform standards and control.
Traffic Safety Technical Committee
- Joint traffic safety campaigns;
- Harmonization of check-lists for black spots;
- Vision Zero.
ITS Technical Committee
- Unification of ITS;
- Parking lots;
Maintenance Technical Committee
- Harmonization of maintenance levels (winter maintenance classes);
- Maintenance of vegetation and road right-of-way;
- Seasonal increase of maintenance level;
- Land acquisition follow-up seminar.
Research Technical Committee
- Comparison of testing equipment, research methods & quality parameters;
- Uniform approach to normative base, specifications, general technical requirements;
- Quality requirements according to road loading.
- Co-ordination and sharing of research plans and results.